How can I export the table as a spreadsheet (e.g. to Excel)?
Quantitation Tables can easily be exported as a spreadsheet by choosing Export -> Export Spreadsheet from a table's menu (in versions earlier than 4.5.3: Export -> Export To Excel).
LibreOffice includes a known bug with displaying boolean values properly. If you are using LibreOffice you can let Delta2D export boolean values as '0' and '1' instead of 'TRUE' and 'FALSE': add 'export.xlsx.boolean=false' to the file 'Delta2D.ini' (to be found in your user home, subdirectory '.Delta2D').
For importing report data, Excel offers a very nice function to easily import data from HTML files:
- Copy the URL of your report from your browser's address bar.
- Open MS Excel and go to 'Data' -> 'Import External Data' -> 'New Web Query' (in MS Excel 2007: switch to the Data panel and click on 'From Web' in the 'Get External Data' part).
- Paste the URL into the address field of the 'New Web Query' dialog.
- Click on the little arrow next to the table to be imported into MS Excel. The symbol should change into a checkmark.
- Click on the 'Import' button. The data will be imported into your MS Excel sheet.
Last update on 2014-10-20 by Detlev Bielz.