Annual Hands-On Proteomics Workshop 2D Gel Electrophoresis in combination with Mass Spectrometry
Hands-On Proteomics Workshop
2D Electrophoresis in combination with Mass Spectrometry
Efficiency and Reliability through Innovative Technologies
from April 23rd - April 26th, 2019 in Vienna
at the Technical University of Vienna, Getreidemarkt 9.
100€ Early Bird Discount for registrations until March 1st!
The workshop contains the Hands-On Course (practice and theory), presentations of latests developments in the proteomic research field, insights in the regional research and our expert team will answer your questions. This year the workshop will focus on
- High Performance Electrophoresis (HPE) - A New Dimension of 2D Gel Electrophoresis
(managed by SERVA Electrophoresis)
- Image Analysis with Delta2D - expression profiles from 2DE images and 2D Western Blots
(managed by DECODON)
- Strategies for Protein Identification - from in-gel digestion to protein identification
(managed by BRUKER)
Learn in a varied 4 days workshop more about
- efficient sample preparation,
- innovative protein labeling,
- horizontal and vertical gel electrophoresis,
- fast and reliable analysis of gel images,
- protein indentification by high sensitive MS, and
- more solutions for e.g. 2D western blots (incl. HCP coverage) and data visualization.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Vienna!