Paver Change Log
- Fixed a problem on computing large squarified treemaps. 
- Fixed the representation of the Paver version data in the 'About -> Details' dialog.
- Feature: enabled loading of GO annotation file as GO treemap extension. [#166]
- Paint performance for large treemaps was improved.
- A problem with not releasing memory on closing treemaps has been fixed. 
- Deadlock occuring under certain circumstances was fixed.
- The digest computation of loaded xml visualization treemaps was corrected.
- Java has been updated from version 8u66 to 8u144 for Windows and MacOSX and to 8u102 for Linux.
- A problem when loading problematic genome view gff data files has been fixed: Paver now shows warning 'unknown features' and loads the rest 
- Fixed a problem on loading treemaps in path, simple or treemap definition format: now Paver considers the last colon as separator between the nodes name and id instead of the first.
- Java 8 was updated from version 8u60 (8u45 on MacOSX and Linux) to 8u66 on all platforms.
- Fixed a problem on loading treemap with labels containing just of a word wrap separator character like "-".
- Introduced a new treemap definition file format. (the import and export menu items are only visible when the -J-Dpaver.tmd=true option is used)
- Fixed a problem on loading a treenodesize set: now the size value of a node is the sum of all children sizes or if there is no child with a size it's own size from the set. 
- Fixed a problem with color formats in color file. 
- Java has been updated from version 6u45 to 6u60 in full installers for Windows and MacOSX (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u60-relnotes-2620227.html)
- Fixed problem "SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated" when activating items 
- Fixed erraneous error message "Damaged Image" when installing Paver on MacOS
- Fixed ClassNotFoundException: com.decodon._.pC on installing Paver
- Improved export of SVG treemaps.
- Enhanced consumable activation dialog to show statuscolumn and selected items count.
- Fixed a problem occuring if just one time point for a stream graph ist selected. 
- Improved consumable activation: login user name is now remembered across Paver sessions for next activation. 
- Fixed a problem with showing selected nodes in treemap. 
- Paver now shows already activated consumable items (not preselected) in activation dialog, if they belong to a model with not activated items. 
- Simplified installation: Paver is now installed with a default consumable license (ID 30006) included.
- In Paver consumable, activation of average expression data for treenode size sets is now free if base expression data is activated.
- Paver now remembers consumable login password for next activation during Paver runtime.
- Paver consumable now selects all not activated consumable items when activation dialog is opened.
- Paver consumable now shows the activation banner under the toolbar and allows activation of all pending consumable items.
was the first public release of Paver.